Wednesday, December 10, 2014

To Sum Up Disney…..

All in all I had a BLAST at Disney!!  I admit, I was very skeptical before we went, and I thought that the crowds and rude people would just do me in, but I was wrong.  Not to say there weren't a few times when I was stressed out and wanting to go back to my room or just lounge at the pool…..but I stuck it out and would pep back up.  It's hard to be in a bad mood when surrounded by all this Magic….Literally!!

The kids had a blast, Joe had a blast…..so much we're already planning our next trip!!  hahaha….not really, but we will be going back within the next 5 or 6 years (hopefully).

We stayed in Disney's All Star Music Resort (basically the cheapest one they offer!!)…..and I was very happy with the room we had.  We upgraded to the suite so at night Joe and I could stay up after the kids had crashed and not disturb them.  We had a kitchenette and two bathrooms!!  It worked out perfectly.  When we would get in late from the parks, we could each rush a kid through a bath and get them to bed in quick time!!  Glad we made the upgrade!!  We were bussed directly from our resort to each park every day, so we never had to drive or pay to park……it was convenient!!


Here is my favorite video from the trip……Ella getting to dance with Belle!!  She was smitten!!  You can read about the experience in the Magic Kingdom 12-3-14 post.  (I hope this video loaded, because I've never done one before…..and I'm not sure it's working!!)





No comments: