Monday, December 12, 2011

First Nite Away....

What a weekend.......we had Baby Autumn stay over on Saturday night......and Ella couldn't have been more excited!! Ella was such a great helper, she wanted to do everything to help with taking care of Autumn......diaper changes, feedings, rocking, entertaining,,,,,,,everything!! :} It quite honestly made me feel really guilty about not making Ella a big sister. She would have made a wonderful big sister!!

Of course she wanted to sleep with Autumn, but the kids had to settle with sleeping on the floor beside Autumn's crib. When she woke up around 1am, Evan decided it was too much and he headed to his bed, but Ella stayed up with me and helped feed and rock Autumn back to sleep! I then put her (Ella) in bed with me since Joe had moved to Ella's bed (he was working in the morning, so he needed the sleep).

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Stacy, your kids are getting to be so grown up~ I haven't been to your blog in a while and I can't believe how they have changed!! Merry Christmas to your family from the Lesjak's!