Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas #1

Christmas Eve we were up early to make it out the door for brunch at my mom and dads house.....and presents of course!! The kids got a lot of really great gifts, as did Joe and I. They are so excited to be home now opening everything and playing with all their new toys!! I must say, I really enjoyed the brunch foods that we had......something different from the norm, and I thought it was awesome!! Perhaps a new tradition....

And it's not Christmas without my moms homemade, best ever, coffeecake!! And yes folks, it's as good as it looks........
watch out......you're drooling!! lol
My mom and dads tree. For as long as I can remember my dad has brought a tree home from Pennsylvania when he goes there for hunting following Thanksgiving. Well this year, they were still in harvest, so no PA trip. So my mom got to experience the whole searching for a live tree thing.....needless to say, I think she's on the look for an artificial tree!! haha
Gift opening time......aka chaos!!
Ella and Ashlyn playing....
Ella and her bff......Autumn!! She couldn't hardly wait to see Autumn today!

No comments: