Monday, September 27, 2010

Really......???

I am quite certain I'm not ready for this yet!! Evan growing up way too fast, Ella coming into her own personality.......these are my babies and they are growing up sooo fast right in front of my eyes. It makes me sad :(

Joe and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday....and I was reminded how truly blessed I am to have such an amazing husband and family!! Joe made it home Wednesday and was able to stay throughout the weekend. We had tons of fun while he was here, and my heart breaks every time he has to leave again.

I did some fall pictures of the kids over the weekend and I don't have enough time or energy right now to sift through them all, so here are a few to tide everyone over until I have time to edit and post more!!



No comments: