Friday, September 03, 2010

It's a Fair Thing.........

The kids and I met up with Jamie and her boys: jackson and gavin, to ride some rides friday night at the fair!! Life really doesn't get better than this does it......? i kid, i kid......i think!! My kids were so excited to be able to ride with Jackson and Gavin they could hardly contain themselves. I mean we made a quick stop at our sitters camper to say hello, and they were yelling at me to leave cause Jackson and Gavin were waiting.......this is very unlike my kids when it comes to visiting our sitter.....they absolutely love Pat.....so you know it's serious when they don't even want to visit her!! ;)

We're hoping daddy will be in tomorrow to come with us to the fair.....especially since mommy keeps telling them no games until daddy is here to play with us!! I'm REALLY hoping daddy gets here soon......I'm not sure how much longer I can hold them off!! hahahaha

Here they are in the belly of the dragon!!! Yikes......which about a minute later I had to get into too cause Gavin was too small to ride alone!! :) Jackson wasn't sure about this ride, but he agreed to ride with us......I think he enjoyed it.
Waiting on the ferris wheel......Evan never wanted to ride this last year, and he still looks skeptical (can't say I blame him, it is a fair ride) but he rode cause Jackson and Gavin were riding. Peer pressure is a great thing......right??





What's the fair without a corndog covered in ketchup??

Here's Jamie taking ALL 4 kids to the top of the slide!! Hey, someone had to watch the strollers!! :) I think secretly she enjoyed it!! Evan also hated this one last year cause I may have slammed his head on the slide at the bottom........but he really enjoyed it this year. Apparently he can't remember last year's incident!! lol I'm pretty sure we spent about 20 minutes at this one riding then getting back in line then riding then getting back in line.....you get the picture. They don't call it the Fun Slide for nothin!!




Ahhhh the cars.......
Thanks Jackson, Gavin and Jamie.......we had a blast. Let's meet at the cars again!! :)

No comments: