Sunday, September 12, 2010

A few more fair.....

It must be said that my kids had a wonderful time at the fair last week!! As I'm sure every kid did. However, next year I'm planning on taking out a small personal loan in order to attend the fair!! :) My kids could have lived at the slide if I would have let them......which was fine with me because it meant I could just stand to the side and watch them have a good old time!! We were very lucky that Joe was able to be home a few days for the fair to enjoy the kids riding and of course the food!!

Here we are riding with Ashlyn and Holden......



Little Miss Independent wanted no help going up and down the slide!! Aside from needing a little assistance putting her towel down once she was at the top......she's so funny.


Evan always starting a little early in order to 'beat' everyone to the bottom!! :)


Look ma......no hands




Ella on the Ferris Wheel all by herself.......Evan was too tall on Wednesday to ride this one....even though he was short enough the whole week prior.....?? He does grow fast.


No comments: