Friday, June 27, 2014

BaseBall 2014!!

Evan started playing baseball (t-ball) last year, and he has improved so much in the last two years!!  Makes me so proud to see!!  He loves this sport and I am so happy when I watch him play and do well……and this year his Dodgers team took the league championship!!  Way to go Dodgers!!  The team had a double header last night…..and I finally remembered to bring my camera!!  They played so well the first game, and I think they lost a little steam in that second game…….but it was a great end to a great season!!

Playing his position…..left field.

And he gets a hit!!


Working his way around…….almost home…..

Another hit…..

On first with daddy as first base coach!!  Happy that Joe was able to make it to a few games this year.  And with his new job…….hopefully he won't miss any of the kids' activities anymore!!!  :}


1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

I miss all our baseball days! I was always the scorekeeper- so fun! Enjoy every second!