Monday, January 23, 2012

New iPhone!!

Oh I'm not even sure where to start......we've been without our internet at the house since the beginning of the month, so I've got a few blog posts to catch up on!! My lovely husband got me the new iPhone for Christmas!!!!!! :} :} :} So I've been having fun with my new camera phone!! And so have the kids.

Evan with all his Cars Lego's he got this past year.......almost the entire collection!!
Mason!!
Kids at Chuck E Cheese for Ella's birthday!
Kay and I making deer jerky......photo courtesy of Evan.
Apparently the kids we having some fun.....
Ella's pretty dress from Jamie for her birthday!!
Ella being......Ella!! At Bandito's for my birthday.
Mae, Mason and Ella.....
Evan's stylin hair cut!
Our Wal-Mart adventure......yes, we got a few stares!! ;}
Lovin my new phone! Thanks honey.

No comments: