Monday, January 23, 2012

~ Ella's 4 ~

Check out this AMAZING cake.......not the cupcakes!! Well, the cupcakes were amazing too, but the Cinderella cake takes the cake!! Ella was in love with this cake. My friend Stephanie did a phenomenal job making this cake come to life!! And yes, it tasted as good as it looks!! :} Thank you Stephanie!

I'm sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again........time certainly flies when you've got kids. I can't believe that Ella (our baby) is 4 already. Seriously, where did the time go???!! We Love you Ella.....you bring so much excitement to our lives and we couldn't be happier!!

Getting ready to blow out the candles....
The audience!!
Cracks me up how she gets shy when we sing Happy Birthday to her!!
Deep breath......
PreSEnts!!
Cake after it was cut in to!! Disclaimer: No Barbies were hurt in the making or eating of this cake!! lol
Funny story.....Ella is our infomercial queen.....if she see's it on TV, she wants to buy it! So when Evan saw the Easy Feet while buying Ella's birthday gift......he just had to get it for her. I only wish I had my camera rolling when she opened it!! It was priceless.....and yes, she uses it all the time! Thanks to everyone who attended and blessed Ella with presents. She loves everything!

No comments: