Sunday, May 01, 2011

Happy Birthday Joe!!

So I'm a day late......I'm sure he'll forgive me!! To my wonderful husband who does soooo much for this family! There are no amount of words that will ever express how much he means to me and our kids. Unfortunately we don't have the perfect marriage......we argue and struggle and get stressed out and have days where we just want a 'do over.' But thankfully we've got each other......for better or for worse right!! He picks me up when I need it and I pick him up when he needs it. And we are equal when it comes to our kiddos......ok well, maybe he's much better than me at the whole parenting thing!! He really is THE Best dad! I Love him and our kids Love him! Happy Birthday Honey!! Here's to many many more.

And because I have about zero pictures of Joe (cause he pretty much hates them), here's a precious picture of Ella playing (yes, there is actually a sand pile in that mess!!) and Brutus being the very protective dog that he is. Typically wherever the kids are playing outside, you will find Brutus sitting close by!! I love that......he really is so great with the kids!!

No comments: