Sunday, May 08, 2011

Best Day!! ;}

What a Wonderful day!! The weather was perfect, the food was awesome and of course the company was fantastic!! In our house we don't celebrate the hallmark holidays, and I'm just fine with that. But that doesn't stop us from visiting with our families on days that are special to them. So I didn't get breakfast in bed or Joe waiting on me hand and foot. It was just another great day of spending time with my family. We were finally able to allow the kids to take their fishing poles, that the Easter Bunny brought them, to the pond for some casting. And boy oh boy did they have a blast!! And I'm pretty convinced that Evan was born to fish......he just does it so naturally it's a little scary!! So please enjoy the (way too many) pictures I snapped of our fishing excursion......

No comments: