Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend in Cincy

The kids (aka 'the friends') and I made a trip to Cincy to visit with Amanda and her family. Her mom made a wonderful lunch (Lasagna....my favorite!! She loves me. :) ) It was a beautiful day and we had made plans to go to a Pumpkin Farm. We waited for Julie, Sam & Ben (Amanda's sister and nephews) to arrive before we headed to the farm.

There was so much to do and see.....and soooo much yummy stuff to eat and drink. But once the kids saw the bounce houses and slides, all bets were off. Which turned out to be fine since the hayride was gonna cost $6.00 per person!! Yikes......we'll stick to the bouncie things Thank You. :)

Thanks Amanda, Bitha, Rob, Julie and boys......we had so much fun and it's always nice to visit you all!!

I mean seriously.......check out this apple......my mouth is watering!!
Amanda, Sam & Ben
Sam & Ben.....my kids didn't want to pose. For some reason they don't like it when I have my camera out....?!

Evan down the slide
Ella
Ben at the top
Ella being brave......they all were actually sliding this way.....sooo much funner than feet first!!
Sam
Evan

No comments: