Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Evan

I can hardly believe that Evan is 4 already.....and I'm sure I say that every year. :) As usual we planned a day of swimming, water balloons and sprinklers for the kids that came out to celebrate with Evan. It was a blast. I didn't pick up my camera too much, so there are very few pictures. I wanted to be able to enjoy everyone's company and watch Evan have a good time.

We also had Evan's first sleep over with one of his friends, Troy. Troy goes to the same sitter Evan does and they've been best buddies since we took Evan there. Troy's mom is a teacher, so the boys don't get to see each other over the summer. And this year Troy will also start pre-school, so he will no longer be going to the sitter's house. So luckily he was able to make it out for the party and then stayed the night. Evan was so excited to have his best bud there!! That made me really happy.

And we also lucked out and Joe was able to be home for the weekend!! That was incredible, since we figured there was no way he would be able to make it home. Who knew you could rent a car within an hour and make a 10 hour drive in 8.5 hours?!?! He made it home Friday afternoon and was able to stay until Sunday afternoon. We truly are blessed.

We love you Evan!!







No comments: