Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Favorite.......Lollipops!!

And then I put my kids through some more torture.....well torture with huge lollipops. Sounds brutal right.... :) After the 'grandkid session' I took my kids into town for a few more pictures. I wish I could have used these suckers with the whole bunch, but I only had 5 and there were 6 kids, and us adults couldn't decide which two would have shared the best. haha Evan is 3yrs 9mths and Ella is about 2yrs 4mths. Growing up too fast.












2 comments:

Bridget and Cyle said...

They are frickin' adorable!!

Stacy said...

Thanks Bri !! Ella's little chicken legs make me laugh. And the railroad tracks.....I'd been wanting to do that for a while, but hesitated since grandma and grandpa live right on them.....hopefully Ella won't think that's the new 'playground'.