Friday, February 27, 2009

Sick Baby Girl... =(

Our little Miss Independent is extremely dependent right now! As many of you know Ella has slept through the night ever since she was born....great for mom and dad right!! I've never complained about that. But the one thing Joe and I have really missed out on is cuddling her and rocking her to sleep. Because she's always just wanted to be laid down to go to sleep. Always....since birth!

So I must say I've been loving the past day. Even though Ella is extremely sick and not at all her very active self. She's actually letting me cuddle her and rock her to sleep and just enjoy holding her. These pictures I took of Ella while I was doing laundry today. This is the position she stayed in for a good 30 minutes....and for those of you who know Ella....very unusual...unless of course she's sleeping. So please enjoy these pictures of my precious baby.

No comments: