Monday, February 09, 2009

Home Again

So Joe and I spent the weekend away from the kids and headed south to Chattanooga. Oh my goodness....we're ready to move down there!! It was 68 degrees both days and we loved it so much we dreaded coming back to Ohio....aside from seeing the kids. We've only returned to get the kids and we're moving soon!! :)

I am always in awe seeing how different the country looks once you're out of Ohio. I loved driving through the mountains and just seeing the georous horizon...even with the leafless trees and dead grass. Still very awesome. We went to Chattanooga for a camera workshop for me, and while I was there Joe went golfing all day. He loved it. The bartender Friday night recommended a Jack Nicklaus course that was near...and Joe was very thrilled to get to golf there. I of course learned tons of valuable info at my workshop.

On the way home, we stayed Saturday night in Kentucky. We found some info about lodging and golfing packages, so we took advantage. We stayed in a very cool lodge near the 'Niagara of the South', Cumberland Falls....that was awesome. Then Sunday before we headed home, we shot 18 holes in 68 degree weather!! Yes, I'm a little sunburnt. We were very glad to get a weekend away and thank everyone who helped with the kids and dogs, and we are very glad to be home...even if we did come home to two sick kids!! Always Love my life and my Family! :)

No comments: