Friday, October 26, 2007

Why I Love the Country Life!!

Check out this image!! What an awesome sunset we have out at our place....well I'm sure others have it too, but this is why I love living in the country. Luckily my dad called and informed me of this because Joe and I were working in the garage....which is on the opposite side of the building from this view....so I was able to get a few images. Then the next day I had a coyote....yes a coyote....drinking from the backside of the pond. I didn't have enough time to get my good lens on my camera or I would of had an image of that to post as well. But how awesome is that!!? The coyote was a little creepy....but very cool too.

I also want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Wendy and Frank (aka Jason)....they got engaged recently and I just haven't had time to post. I must also say way to go Frank....the ring is spectacular! He had it custom made and did a great job. It's very beautiful.

No comments: