Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Pictures and Baby Announcement!!

Here are some fall pictures I took of Evan the other day out at Lincoln Ridge Nursery. It was very cold and then it rained a little, so he wasn't too excited about being out there. But I still got some good pictures. We were there with Megan also, so Landon had a few pictures taken as well. Hope you all enjoy the photos.

Oh yeah.....we finally found out what we're having. I feel like some of you may be curious, so we'll let you know that Evan will be having a little.....did I mention that we're having a party at our house on the 27th? I hope you all can come and hang out with us. We're roasting a hog and ask that everyone bring a side dish. Oh yeah.....back to the baby :) Evan will be having a little sister. Now I just have to pray that Jamie and Josh have a little girl as well otherwise Jamie isn't going to be talking to me for a while. :)

No comments: