Monday, April 15, 2013

Evan Turned 6......

So I may have 'overlooked' posting pictures from Evan's 6th Birthday party celebration!!  At least I didn't forget the birthday itself!!  But in my haste to 'catch up on posts' I skipped his birthday pictures.  So.......here they are.......have I ever mentioned I LOVE that he has a summer birthday!!??  So easy to have everything outside and allow everyone to swim and have water balloon fights......doesn't get much easier.  We Love You Evan!

We take the kids (just our two) to Chuck-e-Cheese for their birthday's........always fun......



Another awesome cake done by my friend Stephanie.......she's amazing!!




 Those 'legos' were candies........enjoyed by all the kiddos!!



Lots of kids and presents!!


The kids painstakingly line up before the water balloon fight begins........








No comments: