Monday, April 16, 2012

Ducks Anyone....?

Brace yourselves.......this is all about the ducks!! haha......I just couldn't get enough of these guys, and neither could the kids!! I think we went through more bread feeding the ducks than we did actually eating it ourselves!! But it was fun to watch the kids with the ducks!!

They were so pretty
and friendly
and hungry......
This guy (?) followed the kids to the edge of the water hoping they'd give him more!! Too cute!
Love This.
Ella 'attempting' to hold still so the duck would eat out of her hand. haha
And these dirty devils!!! I just Hate geese!!
This one attacked me......so I had to punt him into the lake!! Just kidding! I did scream (maybe more of a screech) and the guy from the camper next to ours saved me!!
Because Joe was in the paddle boat with the kids!!
Ahh......Good Times! Don't these two just look thrilled?!?!?! They had been begging all vacation to take a paddle boat ride, so the morning before we left Joe agreed to take them. They had only been in the boat about 10 minutes before these expressions appeared......ok, let's go home! haha

No comments: