Sunday, March 18, 2012

FOOD!!

I love traveling.....not only is it fun to experience new places, but I totally love trying new foods too!! I didn't get a picture of all the places we went, but here are a few that we really enjoyed!!

Evan wants to eat here Everyday!! It's the Whataburger!! Catchy name.....just a simple burger joint, and the fries were great!! But Evan loved the chicken strips!! They were pretty good too.
We didn't actually eat at Fuzzy's......but it made for a good laugh while we were eating across the street at the Whataburger!! haha
This next place was AMAZING!! There was no such thing as mild salsa......and unfortunately Ella was the first one to dive into the salsa bowl!! Lots of water was consumed! Their queso dip was to.die.for! And since it wasn't spicy, the kids devoured that!!

Then there was this......
While I wasn't too excited about their 'normal' margarita.........the one Frank ordered was incredible!! Check this thing out!!Looks a little scary.......but was SO good!!
had I have not already had two of my own before Frank ordered this one, I would have gotten one for myself!! Guess we'll just have to come back someday!!

No comments: