Monday, August 22, 2011

Ella's First Day of PreSchool

Somewhere along the line our little girl grew up......I fully believe today she started looking grown up!! Today was Ella's first day of pre-school (year 1 of 2) and she did such a fantastic job being all grown up, I was really impressed. She was so excited and wanted to do everything that she saw Evan do last year. We had to pack the exact same lunch as Evan and she'll even tell you her teacher is Evan's teacher.....that's not true. Ella has Mrs. Adams. She's even in class with her good friend Gavin.....they even ride the bus together!!

I did pretty good myself!! Ella's such a big girl that she wants to do everything on her own.....and today was no exception. I had to ask to hold her hand across the road and onto the bus. Then I had to ask about 6 times for her to turn around so I could get one picture!! She just wanted to get to school. :} Very much different from my experience with Evan last year!! And as luck would have it, Joe was able to be home tonight......so he got to hear all about Ella's first day. And he was able to tuck Evan in before his first big day (tomorrow)!! Love it when Daddy is able to be home......even for only a few hours!!

We're so proud of you Ella!! You're going to be amazing!! :}
Silly face
What happened......sooo grown up....
Tinkerbell backpack!! w/ Hello Kitty lunch box inside!!
Too cool
She was clapping. hahaha
A little annoyed that she had to turn around. :}

No comments: