Sunday, January 02, 2011

*!*! 2011 *!*!

Happy New Year!! Joe and I spent a wonderful evening out (without the kids) celebrating a wedding of his cousin! It was pretty much a unanimous decision that next year they will have to throw an anniversary party too......the wedding was SO much fun. And really, who's going to complain about free beer all evening!! Congrats to the beautiful couple Mark and Lisa!! And we can't thank our wonderful sitter enough for coming over and watching the kids while Joe and I spent an evening out!! Brooke even made brownies with the kids......I'm pretty sure at this point my kids think that only babysitters bake!! ;) If you don't get that, you'll have to check out my 'School Christmas Party' post.....

At the wedding they handed out party hats for the guys and tiara's for the girls......I was able to capture Ella, but Evan ran.....go figure!! And this weekend Megan and I got together to take the girls' pictures for their birthdays. Ashlyn will turn 4 and Ella will turn 3 this month. I'll hopefully get more of those pictures up in the near future.

No comments: