Friday, December 17, 2010

School Christmas Party

So Evan's school year has been going so well!! We got a wonderful report from his teacher at our conference, and everyday he wakes up he asks if he has school.....and is pretty bummed when I say 'not today.' I'm just hoping that his enthusiasm will continue throughout the years!!

I received a note from the teacher informing me when the Christmas party would be. And the next day that I dropped the kids off at my sitter's house, she informed me that Evan had asked her to make cookies for his party!! What.....!! Evan I ask, 'why didn't you ask me to make your cookies?' 'Um mommy, you don't have stocking cookie cutters!' Evan informs me. :) Oh who am I kidding......I love to cook, but am not the best at baking. So I was pretty much ok with Pat making the cookies. Plus as she informed me, they pretty much fall out of her oven this time of year!! So our wonderful sitter whipped up some cookies for Evan's class, and he's so excited to take them in and share them. I of course had to contribute something, so I got some cute gift bags and some Santa straws to include with the cookies. Hopefully the kids will enjoy the gifts and they will all have a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: