Monday, November 15, 2010

dig, dig, dig, kick, kick, kick

So the kids just wrapped up their first swim lesson at the YMCA. I took Evan through several parent-tot sessions when he was much younger, but this was the first one he went through by himself.....and this is the first one Ella has ever been in. Evan is much more cautious than Ella ever was, so they are pretty much at the same level right now. She's a brave soul when it comes to being in the water. Evan improved GREATLY since the first day of class and I couldn't be more proud of him!! We of course will start our next session next week, and more than likely continue them throughout the year.

I was pretty much stuck with this camera angle.....which was horrible. Parents were allowed pool-side, but when I attempted that, Ella thought she could come over and sit with me instead of participate with her class......so needless to say me being pool-side was short lived. So hopefully you can make out which kids are mine!! :)








No comments: