Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cincinnati Visit

Over the weekend the kids and I headed down to Cincinnati to visit my dear friend Amanda (old college roommate). For something fun to do with the kids we went to the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal!! It was soooo cool. The building used to be a train station and was renovated into a Museum......amazing. There was so much for the kids to do I don't even know how to describe it. It was really nice to since it was so hot outside to have somewhere inside for the kids to run and play. We even went to the imax and watched a short video about sea creatures. The kids had so much fun they keep asking when we are going to go play with the boats again!! :) I sort of forgot I had my camera in my purse until we'd already been there a while, so the pictures are few.



No comments: