Thursday, December 31, 2009

OK.....one more

just because I had to post more than I did last year!! I'm pretty sure I say this A LOT now being a parent.....but seriously time just flies!! New Year's to me means that my baby will be turning another year older (and me too).....I really don't think she should be 2 yet. I mean I'm very glad she's not a baby and she's growing into her personality (I think), but the time is just slipping away. So I hope everyone cherishes this new year and many more to come.

Enjoy the random pictures I snapped this evening before Joe and I went out to dinner and a movie.....Blind Side was very good. Now another 5 years before I get Joe back into the theatre again!!
Scrumptious.....
'I said LEFT daddy!!' :)
I think I'm about to get slapped!!
She wasn't amused!! But I though this was funny.

No comments: