Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot.....

I really would like to know where the time goes.....Just yesterday it seems like we were bringing Ella home to join Evan, and now she's almost 2! 2! I often wonder what I did without these two kids in my life. Parenthood completely consumes you and becomes what you do. And I (and Joe) couldn't be happier with what we do! These two are incredible kids. Every day my heart swells with pride watching these two play and grow up before my eyes. We laugh and laugh until we can't laugh anymore.

And it's these moments that I cherish so much and want to never forget....So today I began preparing for Christmas.....because as I mentioned before....my time is slipping away! :( Here are some options for our Christmas card....and a few thrown in because I think my kids are just so darn adorable.








1 comment:

Jackie and Marks Adventure said...

#2822 (the one were it's the full tree and they are not looking really) AMAZING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm gonna need that in a 5x7 if it isn't the xmas card!