Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love the one you're with!!

So today Joe and I celebrate 4 wonderful years together!!

When we got married we had this fantastic plan.....we were finishing up building our 'temporary' house, and our five year plan was to pay that down, and in about 4 years begin building our dream house! Once that was built and we were settled in....start our family. We all know how well that 'plan' worked out! :) We had Evan a month before our first anniversary and since WE wanted two kids close in age, we immediately followed Evan up with Ella. I guess you could call us over achievers.....what we thought would take a good 5 years we accomplished in 4!! Well, aside from that dream house thing. ;)

If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. Our children are such a blessing I can't even express it in words. And my husband is unbeatable. We are still planning that dream house and someday it will be built. But for now my life is complete. I Love You Joe and look forward to many more years together of designing our dream house that one day we will build!

No comments: