Friday, June 12, 2009

Elling Photography

So I've finally added my Photography site to the blog. I have been developing it over the last few months.....but wanted to wait until there were some sessions on there before referring people to it. So everything that's on there has been on this site too. But today I am beginning to post all my photography sessions on there. So please visit the photography blog to see the wonderful session I just had tonight. Jadelyn and Angelo were a blast!! That's all I'm saying.....go......now!!

2 comments:

Bridget and Cyle said...

I want to get some 1 year pics of Cayden done by you! I love all of the work I've seen from you! :-)

Stacy Elling said...

I would love to do some pictures of Cayden!! I have some from the other night that I didn't post that are adorable. You can tell he's quite used to a camera! Let me know what your July looks like. Mine's a little crazy already (Sister's wedding Aug. 8th). Just e-mail me and we'll figure something out. THANKS!!