Sunday, October 05, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS MARK & JACKIE

This weekend we had Jackie & Mark's wedding and it was awesome!! Gorgeous bride, handsome groom, HOT wedding party.....and the babies!! All three girls were included and they were adorable. I didn't get to my camera before they got out of their wagon but they were to die for! The picture in the wagon was from rehearsal. And baby Hadley was precious in her dress and of course hamming it up down the isle. Then there was Evan! Oh my goodness....best looking ring bearer I have ever seen. (this coming from his mother)! He completely rocked his tux and maybe stole the show! :) He LOVED the bus ride after the wedding....I'm sure that was his favorite part.

It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful day for a great couple. We wish you guys the best for your upcoming adventures.

No comments: