Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Morning.....

Well, I've been trying to get some more Christmas pictures to load....but I'm unsuccessful at this point. I'll try some more later. Until then you can enjoy this one of Evan Christmas morning opening gifts at John and Kay's house. He was very excited about all the gifts he got and each morning in his room now he's not sure which way to go first!! It's too cute.

Hopefully baby Ella will be joining us soon. I have an ultrasound on Jan. 3rd to determine the weight and see which route the Dr. and I take for delivery.....since Evan's birth was a little dramatic my Dr. doesn't want to repeat that if necessary. So once Ella is close to 8 lbs the Dr. is going to be scheduling my C-section if necessary. I keep telling her that tomorrow will work with my schedule if she's avaliable....but she just keeps laughing!! We'll keep everyone posted. Happy Holidays!!

No comments: