Thursday, March 15, 2007

Life Expressed

My life has been very blessed. I have a wonderful family with GREAT parents that did so much for their 5 children....I'll never be able to thank them enough. My siblings are the greatest in the world and I would never trade any minute of time I've spent with them for anything. I married a wonderful man that loves me very much and I love him the same. We have a wonderful support system in his family. We brought a beautiful baby boy into this world seven months ago, which seems like yesterday, and he's flipped my world upside down!! :) In many many great ways.

I have always been fortunate to find great jobs that allow me to work with wonderful people and that provide me opportunities to meet new people every day. I am now getting ready to embark on a new journey and I hope that these facts will stay true. I have made the tough decision to leave these people I've become accustomed to working with for a new set of individuals that will hopefully be just as great. Yes, my son has had a great impact on this decision, but I will never regret what I've given up for him. This choice I made is the greatest thing I've done.

There are too many people to name, but you all know who you are. I am very sad to give up our daily interactions and I will miss you all dearly. You have touched my life and helped shape me to the person I am today....for that I am forever grateful. My heart is with my son and I am going to enjoy every second of him growing up because it's already happening around me.

With Love Always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!!! Good Luck!

"Watch out for flying rubber bands!"