Thursday, February 15, 2007

SNOW DAYS!!!

What a long last two days!! BGSU was actually closed for two days because of the weather. Which is very unusual for a University. Therefore Joe and I were able to stay home with Evan and play! Hope everyone made it through the storm ok.

Evan turned 6 months young yesterday! What a big guy. He's sitting all on his own....but he's been doing that since about 4.5-5 months old, drinking out of a sippie cup....and holding it all on his own. We still have yet to see any teeth....but some days he's cranky enough to make us believe they are coming soon. He's always loved to stand up and he's now beginning to stand leaning up against the furniture.

Please enjoy the pictures below. For having two days off you would have thought I would have taken his 6 month pictures....but I didn't......I slacked off. We're going to take them this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some to share next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's possible...six months already?! Not a day goes by he doesn't get cuter. Much love to little mister! I'M VERY JEALOUS ABOUT YOUR SNOW DAYS!!

Elling Family said...

Yes....I heard you all had a little bit of ice down there!! Hopefully you survived it all ok