Friday, December 15, 2006

Thirteen....

Yes, Thirteen....that's the number of 'falling stars' Evan and I saw yesterday morning while driving. Well, Evan only saw four before I had to drop him off at Pat's house...my wonderful babysitter! But during my drive from home to BG that morning I saw a total of 13. It's usually pretty exciting to catch one every now and then...but to see that many was amazing. And I even saw two at once....they were racing....the one on the left won!! So that is how I will remember Evan's 4 month birthday! Not that I really need a reminder....but that was pretty amazing. So I've just attached a few of my favorite images that I've taken out at our pond during some pretty cool sunsets. Enjoy! In the last one you can see Van Wert's water tower in the background.



I just found out the source of my 'falling stars'. It was the Geminid Meteor Shower...known as the 'best meteor shower of the year.' according to physorg.com. And it was in it's peak on December 13th and 14th! Very Cool.

No comments: