Monday, November 13, 2006

Portrait Session

So on Friday, Nov. 10th, Megan, Shana and I (sisters) went to a department store to have pictures taken of our kids.....Landon is 3, Corbin is 2 and Evan is 3 months. Imagine the chaos of this situation...then put us all in one very tiny room with a hot light above! Well everything went ok....but the photographer only took 4 pictures total....during about a 30 minute photo session. I thought that was sort of crazy. So when Evan and I got home, I made him sit through another photo session....plus I wanted to play with my camera! Below is a handful of many pictures I took.......ENJOY. One of these days maybe I'll talk daddy into being in the photos!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I love that little turd. Member the time that vest coulda been adorable?!